IRS Logo
Print - Click this link to Print this page

ITG FAQ #6 Answer-Are withholdings from the gambling winnings of nonresident aliens reported on Form 945?

No. They are reported on Form 1042, Annual Withholding Tax Return for U.S. Source Income of Foreign Persons.

Return to List of FAQs

Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 02-Aug-2016