ITG FAQ # 6 Answer - Is there a requirement for annual reporting of blocked property? Is there a required format?


Yes. A report of blocked property is to be submitted annually by September 30 to:

OFAC Compliance
Department of the Treasury
Washington, DC 20220

The standardized form can be accessed on the OFAC website. If you wish to use a different format, please contact OFAC's Blocked Assets Division at 202-622-2490.

Return to List of FAQs