IRS Logo
Print - Click this link to Print this page

ITG FAQ #7 Answer-Is there a contact person for the Office of Indian Tribal Governments with regard to this issue?

You should contact the ITG Specialist assigned to your tribe.

Return to List of FAQs

Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 02-Aug-2016