IRS Logo
Print - Click this link to Print this page

ITG FAQ #8 Answer-How do I find out how to become a federally recognized tribe?

Contact the Bureau of Indian Affairs, Office of Public Affairs, 1849 C Street, N.W., Mail Stop 4542-MIB, Washington, DC 20240-0001. Office: 202-208-3711. Fax: 202-501-1516. 

Return to List of FAQs

Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 13-Apr-2016