Information For...

For you and your family
Standard mileage and other information

Forms and Instructions

Individual Tax Return
Instructions for Form 1040
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification
Request for Transcript of Tax Return


Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
Employers engaged in a trade or business who pay compensation
Installment Agreement Request

Popular For Tax Pros

Amend/Fix Return
Apply for Power of Attorney
Apply for an ITIN
Rules Governing Practice before IRS

ITG FAQ #9 Answer-Can an Indian tribal government set up a 401(k) plan with contributions based on section 7873 income?

Yes. The IRS released proposed regulations clarifying that amounts paid to Indian tribal members as compensation for services performed in a fishing rights-related activity may be treated as compensation and contributed to a 401(k) plan. The proposed regulations can be found here.

Return to List of FAQs