IRS Logo
Print - Click this link to Print this page

Individual Retirement Arrangements (IRAs)

Question: Does the IRS have information that addresses individual retirement arrangements (IRAs)?


Yes, see Publication 590-A, Contributions to Individual Retirement Arrangements (IRAs), Publication 590-B, Distributions from Individual Retirement Arrangements (IRAs), and IRA FAQs under Retirement Plans.

Category: Frequently Asked Tax Questions & Answers
Subcategory: Individual Retirement Arrangements (IRAs)

Please provide your feedback.

1. Was it easy to find your information within the above Frequently Asked Question?

2. How satisfied are you with the information provided within the above Frequently Asked Question?

3. If you still need help from the IRS, what would your next step be?

The OMB number for this study is 1545-1432.
If you have any comments regarding this study, please write to:
IRS, Tax Products Coordinating Committee
1111 Constitution Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20224