Am I Eligible to Apply for an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number?

Determine if you should file an application to receive an individual taxpayer identification number (ITIN).

Can I Exclude Income Earned in a Foreign Country?

Determine whether income earned in a foreign country is eligible to be excluded from income reported on your U.S. federal income tax return.

Am I Eligible to Claim the Foreign Tax Credit?

Determine if you can claim a credit for paying taxes to a foreign country.

As a U.S. Citizen or Resident Alien Married to a Nonresident Alien, What's My Filing Status?

Determine your filing status as a U.S. citizen or resident alien married to a nonresident alien.

Is Federal Income Tax Withholding Required on the Disposition of U.S. Property Interest by a Nonresident Alien?

Determine if federal income tax withholding is required on the disposition of U.S. property interest by a nonresident alien.

Am I Required to File a Nonresident Alien U.S. Individual Tax Return?

Determine if you're required to file a nonresident alien tax return or if you should file to receive a refund.