Information For...

For you and your family
Standard mileage and other information

Forms and Instructions

Individual Tax Return
Instructions for Form 1040
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification
Request for Transcript of Tax Return


Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
Employers engaged in a trade or business who pay compensation
Installment Agreement Request

Popular For Tax Pros

Amend/Fix Return
Apply for Power of Attorney
Apply for an ITIN
Rules Governing Practice before IRS

Other Income

Do I Include My Scholarship, Fellowship, or Education Grant as Income on My Tax Return?

Determine whether the educational assistance you received is taxable.

How Do I Claim My Gambling Winnings and/or Losses?

Determine how to claim your gambling winnings and/or losses.

Can I Exclude Income Earned in a Foreign Country?

Determine whether income earned in a foreign country is eligible to be excluded from income reported on your U.S. federal income tax return.

Do I Have Income Subject to Self-Employment Tax?

Determine if you have income subject to self-employment tax.

Is My Residential Rental Income Taxable and/or Are My Expenses Deductible?

Determine if your residential rental income is taxable and/or if your basic expenses associated with the rental property are deductible.

Is My Tip Income Taxable?

Determine whether the income you received in the form of tips is taxable.

Are Payments I Receive for Being Unemployed Taxable?

Determine if payments received for being unemployed are taxable.