Information For...

For you and your family
Standard mileage and other information

Forms and Instructions

Individual Tax Return
Instructions for Form 1040
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification
Request for Transcript of Tax Return


Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
Employers engaged in a trade or business who pay compensation
Installment Agreement Request

Popular For Tax Pros

Amend/Fix Return
Apply for Power of Attorney
Apply for an ITIN
Rules Governing Practice before IRS

Retirement: Pensions, IRAs, Social Security

Are My Social Security or Railroad Retirement Tier I Benefits Taxable?

Determine whether any of your benefits (and those of your spouse if you're married filing a joint tax return) are taxable.

Is My Pension or Annuity Payment Taxable?

Determine if your pension or annuity payment from an employer-sponsored retirement plan or nonqualified annuity is taxable.

Do I Need to Report the Transfer or Rollover of an IRA or Retirement Plan on My Tax Return?

Determine if you should report on your tax return assets (cash or property) moved from one IRA or retirement account to another.

Is the Distribution from My Roth Account Taxable?

Determine if your distribution from a Roth IRA or designated Roth account is taxable.

Is the Distribution from My Traditional, SEP or SIMPLE IRA Taxable?

Determine if your distribution from a traditional, SEP or SIMPLE IRA is taxable.

Do I Meet an Exception to the Additional Tax on Early Distributions from IRAs or Retirement Plans?

Determine if you meet an exception or are subject to the additional tax on a distribution from your IRA or retirement plan.