Internal Revenue Bulletin: 2015-49
December 7, 2015
Table of Contents
- Rev. Rul. 2015–25
- Rev. Rul. 2015–26
- T.D. 9744
- FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
- Customer Service Information:
- SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION:
- I. Background
- II. Overview of the Final Regulations
- III. Economic Impact Analysis —Departments of Labor and Health and Human Services
- IV. Paperwork Reduction Act
- V. Regulatory Flexibility Act
- VI. Unfunded Mandates Reform Act—Department of Labor and Department of Health and Human Services
- VII. Federalism Statement—Department of Labor and Department of Health and Human Services
- VIII. Special Analyses – Department of the Treasury
- IX. Congressional Review Act
- X. Statutory Authority
- PART 54—PENSION EXCISE TAXES
- § 54.9801–2 Definitions.
- § 54.9801–3 Limitations on preexisting condition exclusion period.
- § 54.9815–1251 Preservation of right to maintain existing coverage.
- § 54.9815–1251T [Removed]
- § 54.9815–2704 Prohibition of preexisting condition exclusions.
- § 54.9815–2704T [Removed]
- § 54.9815–2711 No lifetime or annual limits.
- § 54.9815–2711T [Removed]
- § 54.9815–2712 Rules regarding rescissions.
- § 54.9815–2712T [Removed]
- § 54.9815–2714 Eligibility of children until at least age 26.
- § 54.9815–2714T [Removed]
- § 54.9815–2719 Internal claims and appeals and external review processes
- § 54.9815–2719A Patient protections.
- § 54.9815–2719AT [Removed]
- § 54.9815–2719T [Removed]
|More Internal Revenue Bulletins|