Welcome to the Outreach Connection Tax Preparers & Partners Page. Here you’ll find useful information and resources ready to share with your staff, clients, customers or colleagues.
Get free tax-related information and materials for you to share with clients, employees, customers, constituents, partners and even families.
- Subscribe to
- e-News for Tax Professionals - - Get the latest updates for the tax professionals
- e-News for Employee Plans - News for retirement plan sponsors and participants
- Indian Tribal Governments News - News for Tribal governments
- Tax Exempt Bond Community News - News for the tax-exempt bond community
- Exempt Organizations Update – News for tax-exempt organizations and charities
- FSLG News – News for Federal, state & local governments
- Steps to take now to get a jump on next years taxes
- Tax Reform
- IRS2Go – Official smartphone app of the IRS.
- Payments – It's never been easier to make a tax payment.
- Where's My Refund? – Track your refund.
- IRS Free File – Prepare and e-file your federal tax returns for free through leading tax software providers. Several providers also offer free state tax return preparation.
- IRS Video Portal - Video, webinars and audio presentations for small businesses, individuals & tax pros.
- Employee Plans – Retirement plan webcasts
- StayExempt – Retirement plan lessons
- Exempt Organizations – Webcasts for exempt organizations
- Indian Tribal Governments
- Tax Exempt Bonds – Webcasts for tax-exempt bond issuers
Forms and Instructions
- Form 1023-EZ, Streamlined Application for Recognition of Exemption Under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
- Form 990-N (e-Postcard), for Tax-Exempt Organizations Not Required to File Form 990 or Form 990-EZ
- Form 990-EZ, Short Form Return of Organization Exempt from Income Tax
- Form 990, Return of Organization Exempt from Income Tax
- Publication 557, Tax-Exempt Status for Your Organization
- Publication 4303, A Donor’s Guide to Vehicle Donations (PDF)
- Publication 5327, New tax credit for employers who provide paid family and medical leave
- Publication 4840, Buying Savings Bonds at Tax Time
- Publication 5027, Identity Theft Information for Taxpayers
- Publication 4524, Taxes. Security. Together. Security Awareness For Taxpayers
- Publication 5259, Fact Sheet ITIN Changes
- Publication 5256, You May Need to Renew Your Expired ITIN