Information For...

For you and your family
Standard mileage and other information

Forms and Instructions

Individual Tax Return
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification
Single and Joint Filers With No Dependents
Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate


Request for Transcript of Tax Returns
Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
Installment Agreement Request
Wage and Tax Statement

Popular For Tax Pros

Amend/Fix Return
Apply for Power of Attorney
Apply for an ITIN
Rules Governing Practice before IRS

(ASL) - YouTube video text script - Products for Taxpayers Who Are Visually Impaired

Hi, I’m Maria, and I work for the IRS.
If you are blind or visually impaired, we want you to know that a wide range of information is available to help you with tax issues.
We have several accessible tax products, including forms and publications in braille, talking tax forms, and publications and instructions in large print.
They’re easy to download.
Just go to /accessible.      
There you’ll find a list of accessible products.
Just download the ones you need.
Also, once you’ve filed your tax return, it’s easy to check on your refund.
You can use our “Where’s My Refund?” tool, which you can find at /refunds.
Or you can use our mobile app called IRS2Go .   
Finally, you can also call our refund hotline at 800-829-1954 through Video Relay Service (VRS).
Again, that's 800-829-1954.