April 28, 2020
Follow the IRS's official social media accounts and sign up for email subscriptions to get urgent information on COVID-19, including Economic Impact Payments and emerging scams.
IRS social media tools include:
- Twitter: Taxpayers, businesses and tax professionals can follow the IRS handles for up-to-the-minute announcements, tips and alerts in English and Spanish.
- Facebook: News and information for everybody. Also available in Spanish.
- Instagram: The IRS Instagram account shares taxpayer-friendly information.
- YouTube: The IRS offers video tax tips in English, Spanish and American Sign Language.
- LinkedIn: The IRS shares key agency communications and job opportunities.
When using social media to connect with the IRS, verify the accounts by going to IRS.gov/socialmedia.