Information For...

For you and your family
Standard mileage and other information

Forms and Instructions

Individual Tax Return
Instructions for Form 1040
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification
Request for Transcript of Tax Return


Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
Employers engaged in a trade or business who pay compensation
Installment Agreement Request

Popular For Tax Pros

Amend/Fix Return
Apply for Power of Attorney
Apply for an ITIN
Rules Governing Practice before IRS

Subscribe to IRS Tax Tips

Subscribe to Tax Tips to get easy-to-read tips about taxes by e-mail from the IRS throughout the year.
Tax Tips are brief, to the point, and cover a wide-range of topics for individuals, small businesses and tax exempt organizations, including:

  • Common tax return errors
  • Where to get free tax help
  • Tax deductions
  • Tax credits
  • E-file
  • Refunds and payments
  • Filing for an extension
  • Amending a return
  • Taxpayer Bill of Rights
  • Estimated tax payments

Subscribe / Unsubscribe