Following are news releases, fact sheets, tax tips, YouTube video and podcasts that publicize tax filing season 2010.
- Tax Law Changes Provide Saving Opportunities for Nearly Everyone
- How to Choose a Tax Return Preparer and Avoid Preparer Fraud
- Taxpayers Can Now Use Refunds to Buy Savings Bonds; New Direct Deposit Option
- Tax Credits for Home Buyers
- Most Workers Need to File New Schedule M; Making Work Pay Credit Offers Tax Savings Up to $800
- E-file, Free File and Other Electronic Options for 2010
- Online Scams that Impersonate the IRS
- Free Tax Help Available from the IRS
- Reporting Bank and Financial Accounts
- IRS Proposes New Registration, Testing and Continuing Education Requirements for Tax Return Preparers Not Already Subject to Oversight
IRS YouTube Videos
- Phishing, Malware — ENG
- Split Refunds, Savings Bonds — ENG | ASL | SP (Obsolete)
- Vehicle Tax Deduction, Claim It — videos removed as obsolete
Visit the IRS Channel on YouTube.
IRS podcasts are available on iTunes.