Information For...

For you and your family
Standard mileage and other information

Forms and Instructions

Individual Tax Return
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification
Single and Joint Filers With No Dependents
Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate


Request for Transcript of Tax Returns
Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
Installment Agreement Request
Wage and Tax Statement

Popular For Tax Pros

Amend/Fix Return
Apply for Power of Attorney
Apply for an ITIN
Rules Governing Practice before IRS

What If? (American Sign Language) - YouTube video text script

What if you lose your job or lose your house to foreclosure or  you can't pay your taxes? 

Well, the IRS may have some answers for you.  We've created a list of What If questions, along with answers, and put them on our website.

So, if you have any of these What If questions, check out