Information For...

For you and your family
Standard mileage and other information

Forms and Instructions

Individual Tax Return
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification
Single and Joint Filers With No Dependents
Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate


Request for Transcript of Tax Returns
Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
Installment Agreement Request
Wage and Tax Statement

Popular For Tax Pros

Amend/Fix Return
Apply for Power of Attorney
Apply for an ITIN
Rules Governing Practice before IRS

Employee Plans Email Questions

Effective October 1, 2015, Employee Plans (EP) will no longer answer technical questions by email, including questions forwarded from Customer Account Services. This change is due to realignment of legal work and a number of EP employees to the Office of the Associate Chief Counsel in January 2015. EP no longer has the resources to do research and provide answers for legal topics. 

Our Customer Account Services employees at 877-829-5500 will continue to help with:

  • Account-specific questions
  • Basic information about EP forms
  • Status of pending applications

You can find many answers to retirement plan questions on at Retirement Plans and Retirement Plan Forms and Publications.

If you have a legal question that needs to be addressed, you may want to request a private letter ruling (PLR) - a written statement that interprets and applies tax laws to the taxpayer’s specific set of facts. See Revenue Procedure 2017-1 on how to obtain a PLR and the applicable user fees.