FAQs Regarding Form 8955-SSA - Do I need to list precise dollar amounts on the Form 8955-SSA?

No. You may round off cents to whole dollars. If you do round, you must round all amounts. To do so, drop any amount less than 50 cents and increase any amount from 50 to 99 cents to the next highest dollar.

Additional resources: