Information For...

For you and your family
Standard mileage and other information

Forms and Instructions

Individual Tax Return
Instructions for Form 1040
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification
Request for Transcript of Tax Return


Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
Employers engaged in a trade or business who pay compensation
Installment Agreement Request

Popular For Tax Pros

Amend/Fix Return
Apply for Power of Attorney
Apply for an ITIN
Rules Governing Practice before IRS

Terminating a SARSEP

If you decide your SARSEP no longer suits your business, consult your financial institution partner to determine if another type of retirement plan might be a better match.

To terminate a SARSEP, notify the SARSEP financial institution that you will no longer be making contributions and that you want to terminate your contract or agreement. You must also notify your employees that you have discontinued the SARSEP.

You do not need to give any notice to the IRS that the SARSEP has been terminated.