ITG FAQ # 6 Answer - Is there a requirement for annual reporting of blocked property? Is there a required format?


Yes. A report of blocked property is to be submitted annually by September 30 to OFAC Compliance, Department of the Treasury, Washington, D.C., 20220. The standardized form can be accessed by visiting this link. If you wish to use a different format, please contact OFAC's Blocked Assets Division at 202-622-2440.

Return to List of FAQs