Information For...

For you and your family
Standard mileage and other information

Forms and Instructions

Individual Tax Return
Instructions for Form 1040
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification
Request for Transcript of Tax Return


Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
Employers engaged in a trade or business who pay compensation
Installment Agreement Request

Popular For Tax Pros

Amend/Fix Return
Apply for Power of Attorney
Apply for an ITIN
Rules Governing Practice before IRS

Comments for the Joint Board for the Enrollment of Actuaries

If you have questions or comments for the Joint Board for the Enrollment of Actuaries, please enter your email address and questions or comments in the appropriate boxes below.

Please review our Privacy Policy regarding the information you share with us.