The IRS Nationwide Tax Forums Online (NTFO) provides information for tax professionals from the speakers at the IRS Nationwide Tax Forums. Each online, self-study seminar includes interactive video synchronized with a PowerPoint presentation, along with downloadable slides and transcript.
NTFO seminars may be taken for either continuing professional education (CPE) credit or audit. NTFO is registered with the Internal Revenue Service and the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as an approved sponsor of continuing professional education for CPAs and EAs.
NTFO offers seminars from previous-year IRS Nationwide Tax Forums (some seminars are only available for audit.)
2017 NTFO Seminars
- Working with the IRS Office of Appeals – What to Expect in Examination Appeals
- Working with the IRS Office of Appeals – What to Expect in Collection Appeals
- IRS Security Summit
- Calculating the Foreign Earned Income Exclusion for Self-Employed Individuals
- Form 1042 and Form 1042-S Compliance
- IRS Future State: Working with You to Transform a Vision into Action
- OPR Discipline – What You Need to Know
- Keeping Up with Your Due Diligence
- Advanced Rental Real Estate Issues
- Business Use of Home – Including the Shared Economy
- IRS Notices Issued After Filing Information Returns
- Understanding Collection
- Advocating for Your Client in Issues Flowing from the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA)
- Employee Plans – Retirement Plan Distributions and Related Taxes
- Highlights of 2017 Tax Law Changes
- ITIN Program Changes – Implementation of the PATH Act
- One Year Down, But Wait! There’s More on Refundable Credits Due Diligence
For more information, visit IRS Nationwide Tax Forums Online.