The IRS Nationwide Tax Forums Online (NTFO) provides information for tax professionals from the speakers at the IRS Nationwide Tax Forums. Each online, self-study seminar includes interactive video synchronized with a PowerPoint presentation, along with downloadable slides and transcript.
NTFO seminars may be taken for either continuing professional education (CPE) credit or audit. NTFO is registered with the Internal Revenue Service and the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as an approved sponsor of continuing professional education for CPAs and EAs.
NTFO offers seminars from previous-year IRS Nationwide Tax Forums (some seminars are only available for audit.)
2016 NTFO Seminars
- Is Your Case Ready for Appeals? (Examination Edition)
- Is Your Case Ready for Appeals? (Collection Edition)
- Foreign Tax Credit for Individuals
- Emerging Issues in Tax Practice Due Diligence
- ACA Employer and Coverage Provider Information Reporting Requirements
- Knowing Collection in 2016
- Material Participation, Re-characterization and Activity Based reporting under IRC 469
- S Corporation Shareholder Stock Basis
- Advocating for Your Client Using the Taxpayer Bill of Rights
- SEP and SIMPLE IRA Plans: Strategies for Making Correct Contributions and Deductions
- Your Due Diligence Requirements: What’s New for You in 2017
- Identity Theft The Security Summit Initiative
- Health Care Law and Taxes for Individuals and Families
For more information, visit IRS Nationwide Tax Forums Online.