IRS Logo
Print - Click this link to Print this page

Form 4684, Casualties and Thefts

Use Form 4684 to report gains and losses from casualties and thefts. Attach Form 4684 to your tax return.

Current Products

Form 4684

Instructions for Form 4684 (HTML)

Recent Developments


Other Items You May Find Useful:

All Form 4684 Revisions

Publication 17, Your Federal Income Tax

Publication 547, Casualties, Disasters, and Thefts

Form 1040, U.S. Individual Income Tax Return

Form 1040NR, U.S. Nonresident Alien Income Tax Return

Form 1065, U.S. Return of Partnership Income

Form 1120S, U.S. Income Tax Return for an S Corporation

Form 4797, Sales of Business Property

Revenue Procedure 2011-58, Theft Losses From Fraudulent Investment Arrangement

Other Current Products

Comment on Form 4684

Use the Comment on Tax Forms and Publications web form to provide feedback on the content of this product. Although we cannot respond individually to each comment, we do appreciate your feedback and will consider all comments submitted.

Caution: We cannot respond to tax-related questions submitted using this page. Instead, please see our Tax Law Questions page.

Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 20-Jan-2015