IRS Logo
Print - Click this link to Print this page

Form 8827, Credit for Prior Year Minimum Tax—Corporations

Corporations use this form to figure the minimum tax credit, if any, for alternative minimum tax (AMT) incurred in prior tax years and to figure any minimum tax credit carryforward.

Current Products

Recent Developments


Other Items You May Find Useful:

All Form 8827 Revisions

Publication 542, Corporations

Form 1120, U.S. Corporation Income Tax Return

Form 4626, Alternative Minimum Tax—Corporations

Other Current Products

Comment on Form 8827

Use the Comment on Tax Forms and Publications web form to provide feedback on the content of this product. Although we cannot respond individually to each comment, we do appreciate your feedback and will consider all comments submitted.

CAUTION: We cannot respond to tax-related questions submitted using this page. Instead, please visit Tax Law Questions or call our toll-free number at 1-800-829-1040 (Individuals) or 1-800-829-4933 (Business). 

Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 08-Dec-2014