IRS Logo
Print - Click this link to Print this page

Form 976, Claim for Deficiency Dividends Deductions by a Personal Holding Company, Regulated Investment Company, or Real Estate Investment Trust

This form is used by personal holding companies, regulated investment companies, and real estate investment trusts to claim a deficiency dividend deduction under section 547 or 860.

Current Products

Recent Developments

None available at this time.

Other Items You May Find Useful:

All Revisions for Form 976

Form 8927, Determination Under Section 860(e)(4) by a Qualified Investment Entity

Other Current Products

Comment on Form 976

Use the Comment on Tax Forms and Publications web form to provide feedback on the content of this product. Although we cannot respond individually to each comment, we do appreciate your feedback and will consider all comments submitted.

CAUTION: We cannot respond to tax-related questions submitted using this page. Instead, please visit Tax Law Questions or call our toll-free number at 1-800-829-1040 (Individuals) or 1-800-829-4933 (Business).

Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 23-Nov-2015