IRS Logo
Print - Click this link to Print this page

Additional Items Related to Publication 590-B

Form 8606, Nondeductible IRAs
Use this form to report nondeductible contributions you made to traditional IRAs; distributions from traditional, SEP, or SIMPLE IRAs, if you have ever made nondeductible contributions to traditional IRAs; conversions from traditional, SEP, or SIMPLE IRAs to Roth IRAs; and distributions from Roth IRAs

Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 02-Aug-2016