Like - Click this link to Add this page to your bookmarks Share - Click this link to Share this page through email or social media Print - Click this link to Print this page
Around the Nation - Illinois
- Tax Relief for Victims of Severe Storms in Illinois —November 2013
- Tax Relief for Victims of Severe Storms, Straight-line Winds and Flooding in Illinois — April 2013
- Tax Relief for Victims of April 2011 Storms
- Tax Relief for Victims of July 2010 Storms
- Tax Relief for Victims of September 2008 Storms
- Tax Relief for Victims of June 2008 Storms. Also see special information for Midwest flood victims.
- Tax Relief for Victims of Jan. 7 Storms — Taxpayers in Iroquois and Livingston counties granted tax relief.
- Tax Relief for Victims of Aug. 20 Storms and Flooding — Taxpayers in DeKalb, Grundy, Kane, Lake, LaSalle and Will counties have until Nov. 26, 2007, to fulfill certain tax obligations.
- IRS Grants Tax Relief to Victims of August 2007 Storms and Flooding in Stephenson and Winnebago counties
- U.S. Treasury and Illinois Department of Revenue Announce First in the Nation Federal-State Tax Payment Pilot — Press Release Jan. 11, 2007
Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 07-Mar-2017