Like - Click this link to Add this page to your bookmarks Share - Click this link to Share this page through email or social media Print - Click this link to Print this page
Around the Nation - Louisiana
- IRS Provides Special Relief to Encourage Leave-Based Donation Programs for Victims of Louisiana Flooding — HOU-15-2016, Sept. 19, 2016 — The Internal Revenue Service announced special relief intended to support leave-based donation programs to aid victims who have suffered from the extraordinary destruction caused by last month’s severe storms and flooding in Louisiana.
- Retirement Plans Can Make Loans, Hardship Distributions to Louisiana Flood Victims — IR-2016-115, Aug. 30, 2016 — The Internal Revenue Service today announced that 401(k)s and similar employer-sponsored retirement plans can make loans and hardship distributions to Louisiana flood victims and members of their families.
- Tax Relief for Victims of Severe Storms, Flooding in Louisiana — LA-2016-20, Aug. 15, 2016 — Victims of the severe storms, flooding, that took place beginning on August 11, 2016 in parts of Louisiana may qualify for tax relief from the Internal Revenue Service.
- Tax Relief for Victims of Severe Storms and Flooding in Louisiana — LA-2016-01, March 14, 2016 — Victims of the severe storms and flooding that took place beginning on March 8, 2016 in parts of Louisiana may qualify for tax relief from the Internal Revenue Service.
- Tax Relief for Victims of Hurricane Isaac in Louisiana — LA/MS-2012-15, Sept. 5, 2012 — Victims of Hurricane Isaac that began on Aug. 26, 2012 in parts of Louisiana may qualify for tax relief from the Internal Revenue Service.
- Hurricane Grant Guidelines Now Available — IR-2008-115, Oct. 10, 2008 — Victims of Katrina, Rita and Wilma who previously claimed disaster losses may benefit from new tax provision.
- Victims of Hurricane Ike Qualify for Tax Relief
- Victims of Hurricane Gustav Qualify for Tax Relief — Certain filing and payment deadlines have been postponed until Jan. 5, 2009.
- Town Hall Meetings for Taxpayers Dealing with Casuality Loss Reimbursements — Louisiana and Mississippi taxpayers
- Filing Extension Deadline Oct. 24, 2007 for Three Louisiana Parishes
Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 19-Sep-2016