Like - Click this link to Add this page to your bookmarks Share - Click this link to Share this page through email or social media Print - Click this link to Print this page
Before Starting Free File Fillable Forms
Create a New Account Each Year
- All accounts are DELETED every year, after October 20
- Print and efile your 2016 return before October 20, 2017
- Accessing an account you created in a prior year is not possible
Read Before Starting
- Avoid technical problems by using a Recommended Browser
- Make sure we fully support forms you need
- Use the New Line-by-Line Instructions page to get help with a form
- Review the User’s Guide before you ask for Help
- IF you had 12 months of qualifying health insurance coverage last year, then don’t forget to check the box on line 61 of your 1040, line 38 of your 1040A or line 11 of your 1040EZ.
- The 2016 Filing Deadline is fast approaching on April 18, 2017. Avoid any last minute hassle and stress, prepare and e-File return today!
Our dedicated customer service staff is available Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm EST.
- You haven't filed if the IRS rejects your return. After you submit your 2016 return, you should receive an email from email@example.com, verifying the IRS accepted your federal return.
Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 05-Apr-2017