IRS Logo
Print - Click this link to Print this page

Form 8822, Change of Address

Use this form to notify the Internal Revenue Service of a change to your home mailing address.

Current Products

Recent Developments

None at this time.

Other Items You May Find Useful

All Revisions for Form 8822

Form 8822-B, Change of Address or Responsible Party — Business

Other Current Products

Comment on Form 8822

Use the Comment on Tax Forms and Publications web form to provide feedback on the content of this product. Although we cannot respond individually to each comment, we do appreciate your feedback and will consider all comments submitted.

CAUTION: We cannot respond to tax-related questions submitted using this page. Instead, please see our Tax Law Questions page.

Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 28-Sep-2016