Free File Fillable Forms is Now Closed
The program opens January 23, 2017 at 11:00 a.m. ET
The program operates every year, from January through Mid-October.
From October 17 through October 22, taxpayers were allowed to access their account, resubmit rejected returns and print returns.
After October 22:
- Every account is erased from the server
- It is not possible to access your return or return information
- It is not possible to print your return
Information and links that may assist you:
- If you weren't able to e-file your return but printed a copy, mail it in
- Get a copy of your accepted federal return with Get Transcript
- If you do not have a copy to mail, prepare another return
- For other filing options, view the Online Individuals page
- Get up-to-date refund information with Where's My Refund
- Pay your balance or make estimated tax payments with Direct Pay
The Free File Fillable Forms program welcomes your comments.
Go to the IRS Free File Page