IRS Logo
Print - Click this link to Print this page

INTERNATIONAL - Where to File Addresses for Taxpayers and Tax Professionals


If you are a  taxpayer or tax professional filing an individual federal tax return for International, use the return type below for the appropriate filing addresses:

Form 1040, 1040A, or 1040EZ

Form 1040-ES

Form 1040-ES(NR)

Form 1040NR, 1040PR, or 1040SS

Form 1040V

Form 1040X

Form 4868


Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 22-Nov-2016