Trouble Downloading PDF Files?
If you are having difficulty downloading or viewing PDF files, below are a few options to assist you:
Verify that you have a current version of Adobe Acrobat Reader
- To determine the version of Adobe Acrobat, open Adobe from your desktop or start menu, click on help, and then About Acrobat Reader.
- If you have a version of Acrobat Reader less then 7.0, we recommend you download a FREE update to your reader.
- Download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader FREE from the Adobe Reader download page on Adobe's website.
Save PDF to Your PC
You may save the file to your local computer. To save the file to your local PC, this can normally be accomplished as follows:
- Right click on the title link.
- Select "Save Target As" (Internet Explorer) or "Save Link As" (Firefox/Mozilla /Netscape) when presented with a menu (if your mouse is configured for left handed operation use the left mouse button).
- Use Adobe Acrobat Reader to open the file directly after downloading.
Contact the Help Desk
If you continue to have difficulties downloading or viewing PDF's, please contact the Help Desk and indicate the PDF problem you are encountering by referencing Code: PDF Issue.