If you owe taxes, you have options

通知 :歷史內容


April 18, 2019

It’s best for all taxpayers to file and pay their federal taxes on time. If you can’t pay the full amount due at the time of filing, consider one of the payments agreements the IRS offers. These include:

  • An agreement to pay within the next ten days. 
  • A short-term payment plan to pay within 11-120 days.
  • An installment agreement, to pay the balance due in monthly payments.

Businesses owing $25,000 or less from the current and prior calendar year, who can pay what they owe within 24 monthly payments, can use the online application.