- IRS Warns of Telephone Scam
Consumers are warned about a phone scam targeting taxpayers, including recent immigrants.
- IRS Advierte de Estafa Telefónica
Una estafa telefónica está dirigida a los contribuyentes, incluyendo nuevos inmigrantes.
- Schemes Using the IRS Name
Beware of schemes that use the IRS name, logo or website clone to gain access to your information.
- Help for Tax-Exempt Organizations
Tax information for charities and other non-profits.
- The New i1023 Form
IRS is testing an interactive Form 1023 developed to make applying for tax exemption easier.
- IRS Charts a Path Forward
IRS is improving processes and implementing new actions for approving tax-exempt organizations.
- Are You a Victim of ID Theft?
IRS is committed to working with taxpayers who are victims of identity theft.
- Target: ID Theft Refund Fraud
IRS Criminal Investigation identifies and prosecutes ID theft refund fraud.
- Criminal Enforcement and ID Theft
IRS Criminal Investigation detects and investigates fraud, including that related to identity theft.