- Do You Need to Amend Your Return?
Our video provides helpful tips on what to do.
- Direct Pay Makes It Easy to Pay Your Taxes
This free online tool allows you to epay your taxes from your back account using a home computer.
- Payment Options for Your Tax Bill
Find out the various ways you can pay and what to do if you can’t pay now.
- IRS Commissioner on the Taxpayer Bill of Rights
Through video, Commissioner Koskinen provides information to taxpayers about their rights.
- Taxpayer Bill of Rights
Explore your rights and the IRS's obligations to protect them.
- Los Derechos del Contribuyente
Infórmese acerca de sus derechos y sobre la obligación del IRS de protegerlos.
- New, Streamlined eForm Makes Applying Easier
Small organizations may efile short Form 1023-EZ to apply for 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status.
- Check an Organization's Tax-Exempt Status Online
Exempt Organizations Select Check can help you verify a group’s tax-exempt status before you donate.
- Tax Exempt Organizations
Charities and other non-profits can find the info they need on our centralized resource page.
- Report Changes in Circumstances
Have an advance premium tax credit? Report changes to ensure you get the right type and amount of assistance.
- The Individual Shared Responsibility Provision
Check our publication to find out about minimum essential coverage, exemptions and payments.
- Health Care Tax Tips
These tips will help you learn about how the Health Care Act may affect your tax return and taxes.