- E-file, Free File still available
E-file and Free File are still available for those who haven't yet filed.
- Free File
Use IRS Free File if your AGI was $60,000 or less; fillable forms are available to all.
- Free File and the ACA
You can use Free File to make sure you’re meeting your Affordable Care Act requirements.
- Combating ID theft and refund fraud
Our new processes help prevent refund fraud, investigate ID theft crimes and help victims.
- Taxpayer Guide to Identity Theft
Learn about tax-related ID theft, what happens if you’re a victim and what to do about it.
- Watch our videos on identity theft
Protect yourself from ID theft and find out how we can help if you're a victim.
- Health Care and Taxes on IRS.gov/ACA
Find out how the health care law may affect you and your tax return.
- The Affordable Care Act: What’s Trending
Check out the What’s Trending web page for the latest updates about the health care law and your tax return.
- Health Insurance Marketplace
The federally-facilitated Marketplace has a special enrollment period from March 15 through April 30, 2015.