- Individual Returns
Everything you need to know about filing your return is at your fingertips.
- Subscribe/Suscríbase to IRS Tax Tips
Get the helpful information you need for tax season by email in English or in Spanish.
- Help for Taxpayers
This YouTube video shows you where you can find help on IRS.gov.
- Advocate Releases Annual Report to Congress
Report focuses on taxpayer service and rights.
- Protection of Taxpayer Rights and Services Stressed
Discusses declines in service, funding, need for oversight and impact to taxpayer rights.
- Taxpayer Advocate Urges Congress to Enact Taxpayer Bill of Rights
IRS adopted TBOR administratively in 2014.
- The Health Care Law and Your Taxes
This infographic shows what the Affordable Care Act (ACA) means for your 2014 federal tax return.
- Publication 5187
Check out our helpful publication, Health Care Law: What’s New for Individuals and Families.
- Health Care Exemptions
Find out about exemptions from the individual shared responsibility provision.