- IRS Warns of Telephone Scam
Consumers are warned about a phone scam targeting taxpayers, including recent immigrants.
- IRS Advierte de Estafa Telefónica
Una estafa telefónica está dirigida a los contribuyentes, incluyendo nuevos inmigrantes.
- Schemes Using the IRS Name
Beware of schemes that use the IRS name, logo or website clone to gain access to your information.
- IRS Releases Report
The Principal Deputy Commissioner reports on IRS tax-exempt, other operations.
- Initial Assessment and Plan of Action
The report outlines actions and next steps to fix problems and improve processes and operations.
- Streamlined Options for Certain 501(c)(4) Groups
The IRS is offering streamlined options to certain 501(c)(4) groups caught in an application backlog.
- Legal Same-Sex Marriages Recognized For Federal Tax Purposes
This applies to married same-sex couples but not to other relationships recognized under state law.
- For Legally Married Same-Sex Couples
We know you must have questions. Check here for the answers.
- For Registered Domestic Partners, Civil Unions
These Q&As might help clarify your federal tax status.