- IRS To Be Closed May 24, Other Days
The IRS will be closed on 5/24, 6/14, 7/5, 7/22 and 8/30, 2013, due to budget and sequestration. See details.
- Missed the April 15 Deadline?
Filing and paying what you owe as soon as possible minimizes penalties, interest.
- E-file, Free File Still Available
E-file and Free File are still available for those who haven't yet filed.
- Filing Deadline for Exempt Organizations
May 15 is the deadline for filing an annual return for many exempt organizations.
- Not Sure What You Have to File?
Find out what your exempt organization is required to file.
- Form 990 Resources and Tools
We have forms, publications, tips and other tools to make return filing easy.
- Are You a Victim of ID Theft?
IRS is committed to working with taxpayers who are victims of identity theft.
- Target: ID Theft Refund Fraud
IRS Criminal Investigation identifies and prosecutes ID theft refund fraud.
- Massive ID Theft Crackdown
The nationwide enforcement is part of a wider effort to protect taxpayers and prevent refund fraud.