- Planning for emergencies
Follow our steps on how to prepare yourself or your business in case of an emergency.
- Safeguarding tax records
A few simple steps can help you safeguard your records against natural disasters.
- Deducting losses from a disaster
You may be able to deduct losses on your tax return. We offer 10 tips to help.
- Update on the “Get Transcripts" incident
An IRS review of filing season 2015 has provided more information.
- Questions and Answers on Get Transcript
Q&As explain the online tool and steps the IRS is taking to protect taxpayers.
- Aplicación “Ordenar Transcripción”
Lea nuestra declaración sobre la aplicación Ordenar Transcripción en línea.
- Combating ID theft and refund fraud
Our new processes help prevent refund fraud, investigate ID theft crimes and help victims.
- Taxpayer Guide to Identity Theft
Learn about tax-related ID theft, what happens if you’re a victim and what to do about it.
- IRS and partners fight ID theft
IRS, public and private sectors are jointly fighting identity theft refund fraud, protecting taxpayers.
- ACA Info Center for Applicable Large Employers
Employers - the center is the first stop to get the information you need about the ACA.
- Applicable Large Employer (ALE) determination
Employers - determine ALE status to see what ACA provisions apply to you.
- File now or risk advance payments of the PTC
Individuals - file your 2014 individual income tax return ASAP to keep 2016 advance payments.