- Missed the April 15 Deadline?
Filing and paying what you owe as soon as possible minimizes penalties and interest.
- Amending Your Return
Need to fix something on the return you already filed? You can file an amended return.
- E-file, Free File Still Available
E-file and Free File are still available for those who haven’t yet filed.
- IRS Warns of Telephone Scam
Beware of this sophisticated scam in which callers falsely claim to be IRS employees.
- Tax Scams/Consumer Alerts
The IRS has issued several consumer warnings. Don't fall victim to scams.
- The Dirty Dozen
Identity theft and phone scams lead the list of tax-related illegal schemes identified this year.
- IRS Fights ID Theft and Refund Fraud
For the 2014 filing season, the IRS has expanded its efforts to better protect taxpayers.
- ID Theft and Your Tax Return
The IRS takes strong actions to help victims of identity theft.
- Criminal Investigation Combats ID Theft
The work done by Criminal Investigation is a major component in the efforts against identity theft.
- The Health Care Law and Your 2013 Return
For some people, the Health Care Law might affect their 2013 tax return. Find out if you're one.
- The Individual Shared Responsibility Provision
Find out if you need to have minimum essential coverage, get an exemption or make a payment.
- Health Care Tax Tips for ACA Provisions
Here's what to know about the ACA and your taxes.