Alabama Tax Workshops, Meetings and Seminars
If you live near a state line, please look for tax workshops, meetings and seminars in nearby cities of the bordering state.
FastTrac® gives you the tools needed to start and operate a successful business. It is a 10-week comprehensive program designed especially for entrepreneurs in the early stages of business development.
Session 1: April 21 - Exploring Entrepreneurship
Session 2: April 28 - Identifying/Meeting Market Needs
Session 3: May 5 - 2015 Setting Financial Goals
Session 4: May12 - Planning the Product/Service
Session 5: May 19 - Researching/Analyzing the Market
Session 6: May 26 - Reaching the Market
Session 7: June 2 - Building the Organization & Team
Session 8: June 9 - Planning for a Profitable Business
Session 9: June 16 - Cash Flow & Seeking Funds
Session 10: June 23 - Implementing Next Steps
IRS will provide small business materials and publications for the workshop. Any fees are by the hosting organization and not the IRS.
Who Needs This Program?
- Individuals who are thinking about starting a business
- Start-up entrepreneurs (1-2 years in business)
- Established business owners who are thinking about a new service line, new products or going into a new market
- Entrepreneurs who know how important it is to revisit and update their business plan every year or two
You are working ON your business while you go through FastTrac. You will:
- Explore entrepreneurship while identifying current market needs
- Learn essential business fundamentals such as marketing, product/service development, management and financials
- Develop or refine your business plan
- Network with other likeminded entrepreneurs and professionals
Cost: $300; scholarships available to qualified clients
Registration: Visit the WBCNA FastTrack® NewVenture website.
Sponsored By: Women's Business Center of North Alabama (WBCNA)
Dates: April 21 - June 23, 2015 (Tuesdays)
Time: 5:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Location: WBCNA (Located within BizTech), 515 Sparkman Drive, Huntsville, AL 35816
Phone: 256-535-2038; Email: email@example.com
Small Business Tax Workshops
Small business workshops are offered in coordination with our partnering organizations. For specific dates and locations, please visit the Alabama State University SBDC Events Calendar website or the ASU SBDC Network eCenter Direct website. IRS will provide small business materials and publications for the workshops. Any fees are by the hosting organization and not the Internal Revenue Service.
Date: Varies by Workshop
Location: Varies by Workshop
Contact: Andrea Price; Phone: 334-229-4138; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsored By: Alabama State University Small Business Development Center