New York Tax Practitioner Institute Classes
If you live near a state line, please look for classes in nearby cities of the bordering state.
Title: Fall Tax Practitioner Institute
Date: December 9, 2014
Time: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Location: Millennium Airport Hotel Buffalo, 2040 Walden Avenue, Buffalo, NY 14225
Contact: Margaret Grady; Phone: 716-645-3200; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Information: The annual tax practitioner institute consists of the following speakers and topics:
- IRS Federal Tax Law Updates - Susan R. Jensky, IRS Senior Stakeholder Liaison
- NYS Tax & Finance, Tax Law and E-File/E-Services Updates - Suzanne Reusch, Director of Outreach and Taxpayer Education
- IRS Employee Plans Updates - Chris Parker, IRS Albany Group Manager
- NYS Tax & Finance, Enforcement Updates - Argi Oleary, Deputy Commissioner, of NYS Tax &Civil Enforcement Division
- IRS Examination Updates - Machelle A. Smith, IRS Buffalo Group Manager
- NYS Tax & Finance, Start-up NY and EDS Initiatives - Mwisa Chisunka, Business Ombudswoman & Director of Business Tax Services and Education
- IRS Collection Updates & New Initiatives - David S. Smith, IRS Buffalo Group Manager
- NYS Tax & Finance, Updates & New Initiatives with BCMS - Camille Siano-Enders, Deputy Commissioner and Director of Bureau of Conciliation and Mediation Services (BCMS)
Registration begins at 8:00 a.m.; program starts at 8:30 a.m. Complimentary breakfast, lunch and snacks. Full attendance will earn 8 CPE credits #001414. Program fee: $175 early bird special through November 12, 2014; $190 from November 13 - December 9, 2014. To register online, visit the UB School of Management website or call 716-645-3200
Sponsored By: University at Buffalo School of Management
Title: Tax Practitioner Institute
Date: December 2, 2014
Time: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Location: Dutchess County Community College, 53 Pendall Road, Browne Hall, Room 122, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
Contact: Timothy Vermillion; Phone: 845-431-8907; Email: email@example.com
Event Information: The upstate New York Area of the Internal Revenue Service has planned a Tax Practitioners' Institute developed in conjunction with Dutchess Community College and the NYS Department of Taxation & Finance. The program is directed to enrolled agents, certified public accountants and tax preparation practitioners who handle either individual or business accounts. Seating is limited to 65.
This program carries 8 CPE credits for CPA's and enrolled agents to document their continuing education. Students will be required to sign out. Registration begins at 7:30 a.m. Registration includes continental breakfast and a box lunch. The cost is $80 if registered by November 21, 2014; $90 after November 21, 2014. The deadline to register is December 1, 2014. Onsite parking is free.
There are 5 ways to register for TAX110/Tax Practitioners’ Institute:
- Phone: Call the Office of Community Services at 845-431-8910.
- Fax: Send completed registration form to 845-431-8988.
- Mail To: Office of Community Services, Dutchess Community College, 53 Pendell Road, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
- In Person: Office of Community Services, Bowne Hall, Room 118 (Parking Lot E, intersection of Creek and Pendell Roads, Poughkeepsie, NY), Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. and Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Online: Visit the Dutchess County Community College website.
CRN# 5306; Subject: Tax; Course#: 110; Section: 10; Begin Date: 12/02; Course Title: Tax Practitioners’ Institute; Fee $80
CRN#5307; Subject: Tax; Course#: 110; Section: 11; Begin Date: 12/02; Course Title: Tax Practitioners’ Institute (late registration); Fee $90
Contact Timothy Vermillion by phone or email listed above to obtain a registration form. Please use one registration form per person. Duplicate the registration form if needed. Call 845-431-8001 for travel directions.
Sponsored By: Dutchess County Community College