Pennsylvania Practitioner Liaison Meetings and Seminars
If you live near a state line, please look for meetings in nearby cities of the bordering state.
Check out the Webinars for Practitioners page for additional events.
Title: George Harris & Associates CPE Seminar
Date: May 21, 2014
Time: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Location: Edgewood Country Club, 100 Churchill Road, Penn Hills, PA 15235
Contact: George R Harris & Associates; Phone: 716-580-4564; Email: email@example.com
Event Information: George Harris & Associates is a small organization that offers CPE seminars in Western Pennsylvania for CPAs and Attorneys. The following topics will be discussed.
- Accounting Update For Converged Standards - F. Jeffrey Kovacs, Shareholder, CPA, Director (Alpern Rosenthal)
- Planning And Administration Of A Pa Estate, Use Of Trust In Estate Planning, Estate And Asset Protection Planning - Jeffrey J. Morella, Esquire (Morella & Associates)
- Alternative Investments For Your Portfolio - Gary Hunt, Hunt & Associates
- IRS Key Messages For Tax Practitioners - Philip G. Yamalis, Senior Stakeholder Liaison (Internal Revenue Service)
- Utilizing Quickbooks In Your Business - Laura Scala, CPA (Cottrill Arbutina & Associates)
- A More Diverse Workforce - Melanie Harrington, President, CEO (Vibrant Pittsburgh)
For more information and to register, contact George Harris & Associates by phone or email listed above.
Sponsored By: George Harris & Associates
STATEWIDE PRACTITIONER LIAISON
Meeting: IRS and Practitioner Liaison Steering Committee Meeting
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Location: Attendance is by videoconferencing and teleconferencing
Contact: Liaison Steering Committee members have been selected by their practitioner organization to represent their memberships. These organizations include: AAA-CPA, PICPA, PSEA, PSPA, PA-NATP, PA-NABA, PA-ASWA, PA Bar Association and ncCPAp.
Remarks: The Liaison Steering Committee members meet regularly to discuss tax issues raised by the represented organizations. The purpose of this posting is to allow you to raise issues to the appropriate committee member who represents your organization.
Sponsored by: Internal Revenue Service, Stakeholder Liaison
Points of Contact:
PICPA: Damian M. Gaspari, CPA @ 610-862-2392
PSEA: Mary Ann Jesse, EA @ 724-947-0119
PSPA: Sherry DeAgostino @ 800-270-3352
PA-NATP: Sean Brennan, CPA, MBA @ 215-248-5585
PA-ASWA: Jean Rigney, CPA @ 215-994-2256
PA Bar Association: Phyllis Horn Epstein, Esquire @ 215-563-1200
AAA-CPA: Vincent G. DiAntonio, J.D., LL.M., CPA @ 215-641-8600
NABA - Phila Chapter: Nicole Greer @ 215-715-4250
ncCPAp - Delaware Valley Chapter: Edward P Caine CPA / CFF @ 610-212-8978