West Virginia Practitioner Liaison Meetings and Seminars
If you live near a state line, please look for meetings in nearby cities of the bordering state.
Title: West Virginia Working Together Conference 2015
Date: January 9, 2015
Time: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Location: University of Charleston, Geary Student Union Ballroom, 2300 MacCorkle Avenue, SE, Charleston, WV 25304
Contact: Philip Yamalis; Phone: 412-395-6956; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Information: Registration begins at 7:30 a.m. while the program 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- IRS Audit/Examination Updates
- IRS Collection Issues … Learn about the Fresh Start Initiatives and Employment Tax Compliance
- WV State Tax Department Issues
- IRS Campus Issues with Taxpayer Advocate
- Oil & Gas Tax Updates for Individuals
- Updates on the New Repair Regulations Featuring Mark Ribas
- Recent Tax Provisions of the Affordable Care Act
- IRS Hot Topics and Key Messages and more
Cost to attend is $95 for 8 CPE/CLE/CE credits if paid by December 17, 2014. After December 17, 2014, the cost increases to $125. A continental breakfast, hot buffet lunch and afternoon cookie break is included. Parking is free. To register online, visit the West Virginia Society of CPAs website. If paying by check, return your completed registration form and check made payable to WVSCPA to:
West Virginia Society of CPAs
Attn: WORKING TOGETHER
900 Lee Street East, Suite 1201
Charleston, WV 25301
Sponsored By: West Virginia Public Accountants Association, West Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants, West Virginia Tax Institute, West Virginia State Tax Department, West Virginia State Bar and Internal Revenue Service