IRS Logo
Print - Click this link to Print this page

Other Returns that May Be Required for Nonexempt and Split Interest trusts

See the instructions to Forms 1041, 1041-A, 4720, and 5227 for the filing requirements of nonexempt charitable trusts and split-interest trusts. Note that the requirements may vary depending on whether the tax year began before January 1, 2007.

Additional information

Return to Life Cycle of a Private Foundation


Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 31-Mar-2015