IRS Logo
Print - Click this link to Print this page

Filing Information For Corporations

Employer ID Numbers
Find out more on EINs or apply for one online.

Employment Taxes
Federal income tax, Social Security and Medicare taxes, FUTA, self-employment tax and more.

A partnership is the relationship existing between two or more persons who join to carry on a trade or business.

e-file for Large Business and International (LB&I)
Certain large business and International (LB&I) corporations are required to electronically file their Forms 1120 and 1120S. Other corporations may do so voluntarily. This site provides e-file information for corporations that prepare and transmit their own electronic corporate income tax returns and those that use the services of third party tax professionals.

Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 18-Aug-2012