ITG Tax Kit
The freely available Adobe Acrobat Reader software is required to view, print, and search the forms and publications listed below.
- Form W-2 - Wage and Tax Statement
- Form W-2G - Certain Gambling Winnings
- Form W-3 - Transmittal of Wage and Tax Statements
- Form W-4 - Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
- Form W-9 - Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification
- Form 11-C - Occupational Tax and Registration Return for Wagering
- Form 720 - Quarterly Federal Excise Tax Return
- Form 730 - Monthly Tax on Wagering
- Form 940 - Employer's Annual Federal Unemployment (FUTA) Tax Return
- Form 941 - Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
- Form 941-X - Adjusted Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return or claim for Refund
- Form 941-X - Instructions
- Form 944 - Employer's Annual Federal Tax Return
- Form 944 - Instructions
- Form 945 - Annual Return of Withheld Federal Income Tax
- Form 1042 - Annual Withholding Tax Return for U.S. Source Income of Foreign Persons
- Form 1042-S - Foreign Person's U.S. Source Income Subject to Withholding
- Form 1096 - Annual Summary and Transmittal of U.S. Information Returns
- Form 1099-INT - Interest Income
- Form 1099-MISC - Statement for Recipients of Miscellaneous Income
- Form 5754 - Statement by Person(s) Receiving Gambling Winnings
- Form 8027 - Employer's Annual Information Return of Tip Income and Allocated Tips
- Form 8845 - Indian Employment Credit
- Form 13551- Application to Participate in the ITIN Acceptance Agent Program
Additional and prior year forms may be found at: Forms and Publications
- Publication 15 - Circular E, Employer's Tax Guide
- Publication 15-A - Employer's Supplemental Tax Guide
- Publication 15-B - Employer's Tax Guide to Fringe Benefits
- Publication 515 - Withholding of Tax on Nonresident Aliens and Foreign Corporations
- Publication 531 - Reporting TIP Income
- Publication 509 - Tax Calendars
- Publication 526 - Charitable Contributions
- Publication 1281- Back-up Withholding for Missing and Incorrect Name/TIN(s)
- Publication 3908 - Gaming Tax Law for Indian Tribal Governments
- Publication 4268 - Indian Tribal Government Employment Tax Guide
Additional and prior year publications may be found at: Forms and Publications
SSA/IRS Reporter - Information for employers who file business returns.
Federal Tax Products CD-ROM - Order this IRS-endorsed product.
Electronic Federal Tax Payment System - The easiest way to pay your Federal taxes.
Electronic Filing Options for Business and Self-Employed Taxpayers - Useful information for businesses and self-employed taxpayers who file and pay electronically.
Tribal Business Structure Handbook - Created through a self-governance project of the Tulalip Tribes, sponsored and published by the Department of Interior.