IRS Logo
Print - Click this link to Print this page

Online Services and Tax Information for Individuals

Question mark icon for Filing channel

Did You Know? You can get a transcript by mail to view your tax account transactions or line-by-line tax return information for a specific tax year.

Information you need to file, pay and manage your taxes.

File Your Return
Picture of laptop icon
  Manage Your Tax Info
Picture of calculator


Make a Payment Picture of money icon   Check Account Status
Picture of magnifying glass with document



Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 11-Jun-2015