First Time Homebuyer Credit Account Look-up
Planned Outage: May 23 — May 28, 2013
This service will be unavailable beginning approximately 7:00 p.m. ET on Thursday, May 23, 2013 until approximately 5:00 a.m. ET on Tuesday, May 28, 2013, due to several factors, including scheduled maintenance.
Use our First Time Homebuyer Credit Account Look-up to get account information such as the total amount of your credit or your repayment amount.
Before accessing the tool, please read through these questions and answers to determine the requirements for repaying the credit.
- You received a First Time Homebuyer Credit.
- Social Security Number (or
your IRS individual taxpayer
- Date of birth;
- Street address; and
- Zip Code.
- Go to our First Time Homebuyer Credit Account Look-up to receive:
- Balance of your First Time Homebuyer Credit
- Amount you paid back to date
- Total amount of the credit you received
- Annual installment repayment amount
Note:If you experience any trouble accessing your account or have questions, you can speak with one of our customer service representatives by calling our FTHBC Toll Free number at 800-919-0352.
Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 23-May-2013