Subscribe to the FATCA News and Information List
Prepared by the Large Business and International division (LB&I), the FATCA News and Information list provides information on the latest IRS news, guidance, regulations and other public information related to the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) including information that affects:
- Individuals with foreign accounts
- Foreign financial institutions registration, reporting and withholding requirements
- Non-Financial Foreign Entities
- Tax and compliance professionals interested in the implementation and requirements of FATCA
Information to this list will be released as it become available to those stakeholders and members of the public affected by FATCA.
When you subscribe, you will receive a confirmation message by e-mail. Remember, you must respond to this email in order to verify your subscription.
Instructions to register for FATCA News and Information:
- Click the "Subscribe/Unsubscribe" link below.
- On the registration page, enter your email address, then click "submit."
- On the subscription page, check the box labeled "FATCA News and Information," which you will find under the Large Business and International (LB&I) heading.
- Click the "submit" button at the bottom of the page.
Subscribe / Unsubscribe