Find it easy to spread the word about key income tax topics!
This page offers you electronic communication materials to use in reaching out to the people you serve. Get free news you can use each month, targeted by time of year to coincide with what your customers, employees, volunteers, etc. need to know about new tax law legislation, IRS events and other activities that affect them.
Please feel free to use these items for your websites, in electronic products, publications, etc. as needed. More items will be added each month. Submit your suggestions for topics you would like to see. Please send any feedback to us at this email address.
Subscribe now to receive email alerts when this page is updated!
Drop-in Articles - Perfect for partner publications that reach taxpayers
- Get the tax help you need — when and how you want it
- IRS Free File offers brand-name software for free
- Find free tax preparation in your community
- Get the free IRS2Go 5.0 mobile app and connect with the IRS
- File a complete and accurate return to avoid processing delays
- You work. Let EITC work for you
- Online tax assistance is available for people who speak other languages
- IRS offers assistance for people with disabilities
- Some great reasons why you should choose direct deposit
- IRS electronic payment options are the best way to pay your taxes
- Need to pay your taxes now? Use IRS Direct Pay
- Need a copy of your tax return or transcript? Go to the IRS.gov website
- Haven’t received your Form W-2 yet? The IRS can help
- Don’t get scammed – protect yourself from tax scam artists
Health Care Law Considerations
- Health Care Law brings changes to IRS tax forms
- Publication 5201, The Health Care Law and Your Taxes
- Facts about the Individual Shared Responsibility provision for individuals and families
- Facts about the Premium Tax Credit for individuals and families
- New IRS publication helps you find out if you qualify for a Health Coverage Exemption
- Do You Need a Premium Tax Credit Checkup?
- ACA resources for individuals and families available on IRS.gov/aca
- Find out if your health care coverage is minimum essential coverage under the health care law
- Facts about exemptions from the health insurance coverage requirement
- Are you getting health insurance coverage from the Health Insurance Marketplace?
- Facts about the Individual Shared Responsibility Provision
- IRS Health Care Tax Tips explain tax provisions in the Affordable Care Act
- Facts about the Premium Tax Credit - Your Credit, Your Choice
Employee and Retirement Plans
- Online Tax Calendar - View due dates and actions for each month. You can see all events or filter them by event type.
- Pub. 5136, IRS Services Guide –to electronic IRS services. Also available in Spanish
- EITC Assistant and Versión en Español– a tool to find out eligibility for the Earned Income Tax Credit
- AMT Assistant – a tool to find out if you may need to pay Alternative Minimum Tax
- Where's My Refund? – a tool to track your refund
- IRS Free File – Spread the word about a free tax prep program for your employees, clients and customers, available only at IRS.gov/freefile
Audio/Video – Perfect for websites, emails, meetings and more
- IRS New Media - social media tools with the latest information on taxes, products and services.
Flyers/Brochures – Perfect for handouts, mailings and postings on boards or walls
- Pub. 1518A, Tax Calendar Options for Businesses and Self-Employed. Also available in Spanish
- Early Distribution Retirement Chart - A flyer with side-by-side comparison of exceptions to the additional tax on early distributions from qualified retirement plans and IRAs.
- Required Minimum Distributions for IRA Beneficiaries – A web page that shows when you must take money out of an inherited IRA.
Other Resources – Other links you may like