Find it easy to spread the word about key income tax topics!
This page offers you electronic communication materials to use in reaching out to the people you serve. Get free news you can use each month, targeted by time of year to coincide with what your customers, employees, volunteers, etc. need to know about new tax law legislation, IRS events and other activities that affect them.
Please feel free to use these items for your websites, in electronic products, publications, etc. as needed. More items will be added each month. Submit your suggestions for topics you would like to see. Please send any feedback to us at this email address.
Subscribe now to receive email alerts when this page is updated!
Drop-in Articles - Perfect for partner publications that reach taxpayers
- You can make estimated tax payments online at IRS.gov
- Education Credits may help you pay some higher education costs
- Five important tips on gambling income and losses
- Understanding your taxes for teachers and students
- Safeguard your tax records against natural disasters
- Free tax guide focuses on tax benefits for members of the military
- Get credit for child and dependent care expenses this summer
- What every student should know about summer jobs and taxes
- Start planning now for next year's taxes
Health Care Law Considerations
- Failing to file 2014 tax returns will prevent advance payments in 2016
- Report changes in circumstances to the Marketplace that affect your 2015 premium tax credit
- Find answers to your questions about incorrect Forms 1095-A and the Premium Tax Credit
- Penalty Relief Available for Repayment of Excess Advance Payments of the Premium Tax Credit for 2014
- Health Care Law brings changes to IRS tax forms
- Facts about the Individual Shared Responsibility provision for individuals and families
- Facts about the Premium Tax Credit for individuals and families
- Do You Need a Premium Tax Credit Checkup?
Employee and Retirement Plans
- You may be able to choose the type of retirement plan contributions you make to your plan
- IRA contribution and deduction rules for 2015
- Online Tax Calendar - View due dates and actions for each month. You can see all events or filter them by event type.
- Pub. 5136, IRS Services Guide –to electronic IRS services. Also available in Spanish
- EITC Assistant and Versión en Español– a tool to find out eligibility for the Earned Income Tax Credit
- AMT Assistant – a tool to find out if you may need to pay Alternative Minimum Tax
- Where's My Refund? – a tool to track your refund
- IRS Free File – Spread the word about a free tax prep program for your employees, clients and customers, available only at IRS.gov/freefile
Audio/Video – Perfect for websites, emails, meetings and more
- IRS New Media - social media tools with the latest information on taxes, products and services.
Flyers/Brochures – Perfect for handouts, mailings and postings on boards or walls
- Pub. 1518A, Tax Calendar Options for Businesses and Self-Employed. Also available in Spanish
- Early Distribution Retirement Chart - A flyer with side-by-side comparison of exceptions to the additional tax on early distributions from qualified retirement plans and IRAs.
- Required Minimum Distributions for IRA Beneficiaries – A web page that shows when you must take money out of an inherited IRA.
Other Resources – Other links you may like