Find it easy to spread the word about key income tax topics!
This page offers you electronic communication materials to use in reaching out to the people you serve. Get free news you can use each month, targeted by time of year to coincide with what your customers, employees, volunteers, etc. need to know about new tax law legislation, IRS events and other activities that affect them.
Please feel free to use these items for your websites, in electronic products, publications, etc. as needed. More items will be added each month. Submit your suggestions for topics you would like to see. Please send any feedback to us at this email address.
Subscribe now to receive email alerts when this page is updated!
Drop-in Articles - Perfect for partner publications that reach taxpayers
- Find out if Additional Medicare Tax applies to you
- Tips for finding a paid tax preparer or free tax help
- IRS warns of pervasive telephone scam
- Become a volunteer to prepare tax returns in your community for 2014
- IRS reduces fee for copies of tax returns
- Drought-stricken farmers and ranchers have more time to replace livestock
- Same-sex marriages now recognized for federal tax purposes
- Charitable contributions may help lower your tax bill
- Bartering and trading? Each transaction is taxable to both parties
- Starting a business? Check out these tax tips
- New IRS Flyer for Health Care Law Online Resources is available
Online for 2013
Publication 5102 Social Media – Equipping You - staying connected through IRS
Helpful online tools for filing and paying your taxes
EITC Central - Connect your social media network with EITC
Employee and Retirement Plans
- IRA 2013 year-end reminders
- Know the amount you may contribute to multiple retirement plans
- SIMPLE IRA withdrawal and transfer rules
Audio/Video – Perfect for websites, emails, meetings and more
- IRS New Media - social media tools with the latest information on taxes, products and services.
Flyers/Brochures – Perfect for handouts, mailings and postings on boards or walls
- Early Distribution Retirement Chart - A flyer with side-by-side comparison of exceptions to the additional tax on early distributions from qualified retirement plans and IRAs.
- Required Minimum Distributions for IRA Beneficiaries – A flyer that shows when you must take money out of an inherited IRA.
Other Resources – Other links you may like