Find it easy to spread the word about key income tax topics!
This page offers you electronic communication materials to use in reaching out to the people you serve. Get free news you can use each month, targeted by time of year to coincide with what your customers, employees, volunteers, etc. need to know about new tax law legislation, IRS events and other activities that affect them.
Please feel free to use these items for your websites, in electronic products, publications, etc. as needed. More items will be added each month. Submit your suggestions for topics you would like to see. Please send any feedback to us at this email address.
Subscribe now to receive email alerts when this page is updated!
Drop-in Articles - Perfect for partner publications that reach taxpayers
- Get the tax help you need — when and how you want it
- Protecting you and your tax refund is a top priority for the IRS
- Facts about the Premium Tax Credit - Your Credit, Your Choice
- Several great reasons to e-file your federal tax return
- Use IRS Tax Map to research 2013 tax law
- Which tax form should you file?
- Learn more about paying your taxes
- Be aware of changes to itemized deductions for 2013 medical expenses
- Education Tax Credits may help you pay some higher education costs
- Use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool when applying for student financial aid
- Find FREE tax preparation near you
- Put the Earned Income Tax Credit to work for you – 200 Word Article; 400 Word Article
- Find out if Additional Medicare Tax applies to you
- Same-sex marriages now recognized for federal tax purposes
Online for 2014
- 1040 Central – a go-to page for tax help that is available 24/7
- EITC Assistant and Versión en Español– a tool to find out eligibility for the Earned Income Tax Credit
- AMT Assistant – a tool to find out if you may need to pay Alternative Minimum Tax
- Where's My Refund? – a tool to track your refund
- IRS Free File – the IRS needs your help to spread the word about a free tax prep program for your employees, clients and customers. Free File is available only at IRS.gov/freefile
Employee and Retirement Plans
- Start a SEP Retirement Plan for 2013
- Roth Account in Your Retirement Plan
- Not taking required minimum distributions for IRAs...
Audio/Video – Perfect for websites, emails, meetings and more
- IRS New Media - social media tools with the latest information on taxes, products and services.
Flyers/Brochures – Perfect for handouts, mailings and postings on boards or walls
- Early Distribution Retirement Chart - A flyer with side-by-side comparison of exceptions to the additional tax on early distributions from qualified retirement plans and IRAs.
- Required Minimum Distributions for IRA Beneficiaries – A flyer that shows when you must take money out of an inherited IRA.
Other Resources – Other links you may like