Find it easy to spread the word about key income tax topics!
This page offers you electronic communication materials to use in reaching out to the people you serve. Get free news you can use each month, targeted by time of year to coincide with what your customers, employees, volunteers, etc. need to know about new tax law legislation, IRS events and other activities that affect them.
Please feel free to use these items for your websites, in electronic products, publications, etc. as needed. More items will be added each month. Submit your suggestions for topics you would like to see. Please send any feedback to us at this email address.
Subscribe now to receive email alerts when this page is updated!
Drop-in Articles - Perfect for partner publications that reach taxpayers
- Beware of charity scams following recent tragedies in Boston and Texas
- Tips from the IRS for people who missed the tax filing deadline
- Did you receive a notice from the IRS?
- Learn more about paying your taxes
- What every student should know about summer jobs and taxes
- Summer day camp expenses may qualify for a tax credit
- Getting married this summer? Wedding season is in full swing!
- Top 10 ways to get help from the IRS
- Use the IRS withholding calculator to adjust your withholding
- Protecting you and your tax refund is a top priority for the IRS
- Online tax tools offer the latest filing season information
- You may qualify for an online payment option - it's fast, easy and secure
Online for 2013
Helpful online tools for filing and paying your taxes
Become a Free File Partner - marketing products to help spread the word about Free File
Free File Multi-media news release - English and Spanish
EITC Central - Connect your social media network with EITC
Employee and Retirement Plans
Audio/Video – Perfect for websites, emails, meetings and more
- IRS New Media - social media tools with the latest information on taxes, products and services.
Flyers/Brochures – Perfect for handouts, mailings and postings on boards or walls
- Early Distribution Retirement Chart - A flyer with side-by-side comparison of exceptions to the additional tax on early distributions from qualified retirement plans and IRAs.
- Required Minimum Distributions for IRA Beneficiaries – A flyer that shows when you must take money out of an inherited IRA.
Other Resources – Other links you may like