Like - Click this link to Add this page to your bookmarks Share - Click this link to Share this page through email or social media Print - Click this link to Print this page
Understanding Your CP299 Notice
Your organization may be required to file an annual electronic notice (e-Postcard), Form 990-N.
What you need to do
- If your organization hasn't filed its annual information return or e-Postcard, it must file as soon as possible.
Answers to Common Questions
Who can file Form 990-N (e-Postcard)
- A tax-exempt organization other than a private foundation or political or foreign organization whose gross receipts are normally $50,000 or less.
- A Section 509(a)(3) supporting organization of a religious organization whose gross receipts are normally $5,000 or less.
Where can I file Form 990-N (e-Postcard)?
- Go to irs.gov/charities.
- Type 990-N in the search box.
- Click on the link for the Form 990-N.
Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 23-Dec-2014